Final Research Presentation




Please click to see my presentation! Thank you!

Comments

  1. Hi Sam,

    Its such an interesting time to be in a history course especially with all the human rights movements, COVID, etc. I feel like we were in this class at the best time as it gives us a better understanding of the past that is still current in the present. I too hope for a better future, being around powerful women in my family and coming from a cultural background I want equality for all. Your letter is well written especially incorporating important parts of the history class and more. I'm glad to see a familiar face from past courses and good luck in the rest of your classes. Cant wait for graduation day! Take care, be safe, and hope all is well.

    -Oliver Q.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts